incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Graduation timeline: A reminder for project members, press and list observers
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2012 16:02:03 GMT
On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 6:59 AM, Issac Goldstand <issac@volo-net.com> wrote:

> On 12/10/2012 15:52, Rob Weir wrote:
>
>> 2) Sending the proposed resolution to the board list per these
>> instructions:  http://incubator.apache.org/**guides/graduation.html#top-*
>> *level-board-proposal<http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#top-level-board-proposal>
>>
>> This probably needs to happen on Saturday, shortly after the 72-hour
>> PMC vote ends, if we are to get on the Board's agenda for Wednesday.
>> I'm assuming Andrea will take care of this, or delegate to someone
>> else if he is unavailable on Saturday.
>>
> Remember that this needs to hit board@ by Sunday to be included in the
> agenda for Wednesday, so if there's no ack by midnight Saturday by Andrea
> that it's been dealt with, a backup voulenteer would probably be a smart
> thing :)
>
>   Issac

@Rob...yes, we should not get ahead of ourselves. The Board's decision  at
the board meeting is the definitive one that will establish OpenOffice as a
TLP.

@Isaac...a backup would be a good idea and this person needs to be a
current PPMC member. As an FYI, a template for submission to the Board is
available on the Graduation page....

http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#process

MzK

 dealt  with a cat."