incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <>
Subject Re: volunteering
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2012 21:18:48 GMT
On Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 12:36 PM, Prabha Chidambaran
<> wrote:
> Hi Apache folks: My name is Prabha Chidambaran and I am an aspiring
> technical writer living in New Jersey.
> I have a journalism background, good with computer applications and
> would love to help you all out with documentation. Please tell me
> where to get started as the Apache website is very large.
> Thank you very much,
> Prabha

Hello again Prabha --

First off, it would be best if you subscribed to if you intend to continue discussions
with Apache OpenOffice.

see information at:

We can always use help with the web site, which is quite large.

For the time being, I would suggest doing some investigation on your
own, and seeing what areas YOU think need more work. Recently, we've
been discussing the support page --

but there are likely manner areas that need some attention.

Thanks again for volunteering.

 dealt  with a cat."
                                                -- Robert Heinlein

View raw message