incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Which See Gull is Our Logo?
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2012 16:25:09 GMT
On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 7:09 AM, Alexandro Colorado <jza@oooes.org> wrote:

> Here is a comparison of original Orb taken from Stella's site compared
> to my version of SVG.
>
> Unfortunately it was very hard to recreate everything, the shadows and
> also counter glow on the lower part of the sphere are not identical
> and also some color gradiance might be slightly unsaturazied.
>
> http://imagebin.org/230878
>
> Still Gulls are the right size and maybe some node cleanups might be
> necesary but proportions are correct.

Alexandro --

Well  a very good effort!  I saw we had

 http://www.openoffice.org/images/AOO_logos/orb.jpg

and moved it to AOO_logos.

I will see what else I can find when I get a moment...either on the
MediaWiki or elsewhere. This IS the orb used in our current logo,
though...the one imacat asked about.

> On 10/4/12, Albino B Neto <bino28@apache.org> wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 9:52 PM, imacat <imacat@mail.imacat.idv.tw>
> wrote:
> >>     I was working on some simple art work.
> >
> > The picture all are good.
> >
> > For me it will be a difficult choice. (:
> >
> > Albino
> >

> --
> Alexandro Colorado
> PPMC Apache OpenOffice