incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Byers <ericcby...@gmail.com>
Subject Removal of "new" option in right click
Date Sun, 21 Oct 2012 22:04:20 GMT
I am emailing you because I don't have time to learn to navigate through
and dig through your bug lists.  I am a consumer that has chosen to load
Open Office as secondary option to MS Office.  Both are installed on my
computer.  My beef is that after I installed Open Office, when I right
click in a folder to create a "New" item, OO removed the option for
Microsoft Word.  I use this function frequently.  I would rather know how
to fix this rather than just uninstall OO, but I will if I have to.  Is
there anything out there that can describe how to fix this?

Thanks-

Eric Byers