incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Byers <ericcby...@gmail.com>
Subject Missing option in right click under OO 3.4.1
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 12:35:48 GMT
First, I am not subscribed to the ooo-dev discussion list.  Please include
me in CC's.

System: Win 7 x64
MS Office 2010 Pro installed
OO 3.4.1 installed

MS Office was installed first.  Followed by OO 3.4.1  After the
installation of OO, the option under the right mouse click for a new MS
Word document was removed.  Right click in a folder space, select "New" -
spreadsheets, text documents and others show as possible selections,
however the MS Word option no longer exists.  I use it frequently.  Please
direct me as to how to re-add this option to my right click menu.

Thanks-

Eric Byers