incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Linyi Li <lilinyi921...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [QA BUG] - some regression defects were found by GUI perfromance test
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 05:53:18 GMT
Hi Herbert,

I checked defect[2] on r1401602, it still has this problem. Could you tell
me which build you tested?

About defect[1], I saw there is a response:
--- Comment #5 from wujinlong@gmail.com ---
This is a known bug, and I have already had a fix for it. Please see bug
121134
for details.
CC to wujinlong, is this fix already commited to trunk build?

Defect[3] is found on ubuntu12.04, 32bit. It is OK on ubuntu12.04 64bit.

--
Best wishes.
Linyi Li