incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Linyi Li <lilinyi921...@gmail.com>
Subject [QA BUG] - some regression defects were found by GUI perfromance test
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2012 05:34:31 GMT
Hi,

I did GUI performance test of AOO trunk build. I found some
defects[1][2][3], and two of them are regression ones[1][2].
I think defects[1][2] are severe which will block users‘ normal use of AOO,
so is there anyone who can help to fix these defects?

You can found detailed GUI performance verification test result here[4].

[1]
Bug 121199 - [Automation][Regression]Crashed when loading 2 docx files.
[2]
Bug 121200 - [Regression][Automation][Performance]Severe downgrade to save
xls sample files.
[3]
Bug 121256 - Crash when saving ppt on Linux.

[4] - http://people.apache.org/~liuzhe/testdashboard/#pvt

--
Best wishes.
Linyi Li