incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From RGB ES <rgb.m...@gmail.com>
Subject There is an "orb logo with gulls" on openSUSE installer
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2012 16:45:21 GMT
Yesterday I upgraded my system to openSUSE 12.2. The installer, when
copying packages to the hard drive offer a slide show to highlight the main
openSUSE characteristics. What caught my eye on this slide show is the part
that talk about the office suite: openSUSE distribute LibO, but instead of
using the TDF logo you can see an orb with two gulls. The openSUSE's orb is
in a darker blue and the gulls are not white, but it is clearly based on
the AOO logo.

Not sure if this is this a "trademark issue" or something non important...
what do you think?

Regards
Ricardo