incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Albino B Neto <bin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Seeking OpenOffice consultants -- help us validate our new consultants listings
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2012 01:10:58 GMT
Hi

On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 9:52 AM, Rob Weir <robweir@apache.org> wrote:
> If we think we'll have many listings (more than a page) then having a
> categorization would be helpful to the user, I think, to help them
> find what they are looking for more easily.

I agree, but simple and easy for the user better.

The idea of ​​have to certification Dev and Consultants, would be viable.

Because there will be (or has) various consultants around the world in
their particular subject: migration, support, etc..

Developers can say in particular: bugs, beta testing, apis, etc...

Albino