incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Fernando Cassia <>
Subject Re: AOO UX - Getting involved
Date Sun, 14 Oct 2012 00:50:08 GMT
On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 9:24 PM, Manuel del Valle <> wrote:

> My name is Manuel del Valle. I'm from Argentina, and I'm a OO user/enthusiast.

Welcome Manuel. We´re two, or should I say, "somos dos". ;)

I hope people in this list can guide you to the right place to get
involved in the UX design effort..

And let me know if you or anyone else in the UX team needs a guinea
pig to try out new UX design ideas... I´ve been using all sorts of
GUIs since the mid-80s (GEOS on the C64 :), so by now I have developed
quite a good idea of what ´works´ and ´doesn´t work´ for me, I usually
find out quite quickly. Yet I´m not scared of trying something new (ie
I hated Gnome 3.x at first, but once I understood the general idea of
it, I quickly found the strenghts and little -fixable- shortcomings of
its design).

Buenos Aires, Argentina
- George Orwell

View raw message