incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Fernando Cassia <fcas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenOffice graduation: translations of press release
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2012 05:04:59 GMT
On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 1:41 AM, Fernando Cassia <fcassia@gmail.com> wrote:

> Just my $0.02. I hope you don´t mind my suggestions... aka constructive criticism...

Ok, here is my revised Spanish translation, based on Juan´s good work.

http://pastehtml.com/view/cffe1ufza.rtxt
(click and read on-line to see formatted html)

The changes I´ve made are underlined. Of course, if you think this
improves on the readability of the text, you need to first remove the
underlined words... (I just did it to easily signal what I changed).

FC
Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un
Acto Revolucionario
- George Orwell