incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Fernando Cassia <fcas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Change of 'soffice' name
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2012 19:18:33 GMT
On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 4:01 PM, Alexandro Colorado <jza@oooes.org> wrote:

> BTW this is a debian-libo/ooo list, which deal with debian based issues.
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-openoffice/
>
> I havent looked yet, but this discussion could have been duplicated
> and maybe even solved.

I will let someone else get into such heated discussions. I once said on
the fedora list I preferred OpenOffice.org on Fedora and was against the LO
fork and suffice to say I was a lone voice in a sea of criticism claiming
OO was dead (the usual fud from the mainstream it press -and if I remember
right this was before the layoffs and the end of the Oracle OO development).

I was outnumbered and virtually pummeled. ;) Don´t want to re-edit the
experience. Although I admit I´d have better facts (AOO downloads, etc) to
counter the FUD...

FC

act
Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un Acto
Revolucionario
- George Orwell