incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From chengjh <chen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal]Propose to Improve the Graphic Bullets Interoperability with MS Word Binary Format
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2012 06:06:55 GMT
The comment format can provide another way to get the whole code change
set,except svn, which is valuable for someone who has only the code base,is
not familiar with the tool svn, especially,meets regression issue related
to the code change.The comments will be quite helpful.

--

Best Regards,Jianhong Cheng