incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Steele, Raymond" <raymond.ste...@lmco.com>
Subject OOoBean Documented ReadOnly
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2012 15:21:21 GMT
I've posted this question on the users forums, but I am not getting anywhere. Hopefully, one
of the developers can help me out. I am running OpenOffice 3.3 on Solaris 10 x86. I am writing
a Java program that uses OOoBean to load a spreadsheet into a Java Frame via URL.  Here is
 a snippet of my code.

OOoBean bean = new OOobean();
PropertyValue[] prop = new PropertyValue[2];
prop[0] = new PropertyValue();
prop[0].Name = "ReadOnly";
prop[0].Value = Boolean.FALSE;
prop[1] = new PropertyValue();
prop[1].Name = "Preview";
prop[1].Value = Boolean.FALSE;
bean.loadfromURL(file:///tmp/file.ods, prop);

The document loads into one of my panels,  but the spreadsheet does not seem to be responding
to keyboard events (i.e. I cannot type in the cells.) However, I can edit the form using the
mouse and toolbars. Can someone tell me what I am missing here?

Thanks,
Raymond