incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Juan C. Sanz" <juancsa...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenOffice graduation: translations of press release
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2012 13:55:03 GMT
El 19/10/2012 7:48, Pedro Giffuni escribió:
> Hi Fernando;
>
> Both changes you propose are correct. Unfortunately there are also some other terms (escalada,
germen) that just dont fit well and some even that I hadnt heard before (director de liberaciones).

Yes, it didn't sound good to me too, but it's not easy to find some word
which sound ok without change completely the sentence. You can propose
better words or change it by yourself, it is ok for me. :-)
Regards

> Its not Juan Carlos' fault though ... some terms can be OK on some countries and sound
horrible in others and being neutral is not easy.