incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Koreen" <krice...@roadrunner.com>
Subject Need help, I can't open a presentation on my computer ....
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2012 06:04:32 GMT
Hi.

I was able to open 3 other PowerPoint presentations with the OpenOffice Impress (or something),
but I have a fourth one that will NOT open at all.  I even had trouble getting another open,
it seemed to take forever and had to try a half-dozen times. But this last one is pissing
me off. I need it for college, I can't even view it, let alone print it out. I attached it
so you can see what I can't open. It's for my Microbiolgy class at Erie Community College.

I've used OpenOffice for years, never a problem till this new Apache OO.  If I've contacted
the wrong department, please forward this to the right one.  I  couldn't find "technical"
support or anything like that and it took me forever to find this one.

Thanks,
Sincerely,
Koreen Jones