incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Graduation timeline: A reminder for project members, press and list observers
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2012 17:43:10 GMT

On Oct 12, 2012, at 10:28 AM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:

> Rob Weir wrote:
>> Also, there are some administrative steps that we'll need to take care
>> of over the weekend, assuming the IPMC vote passes:
>> 1) Sending a [VOTE][RESULTS] post to the IPMC list
>> 2) Sending the proposed resolution to the board list per these
>> instructions:  http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#top-level-board-proposal
>> This probably needs to happen on Saturday, shortly after the 72-hour
>> PMC vote ends, if we are to get on the Board's agenda for Wednesday.
>> I'm assuming Andrea will take care of this, or delegate to someone
>
> Exactly. Actually, both tasks are rather trivial, it will just need precise timing as
others explained. But it won't be a problem for me to take care of it in about 24 hours.

> As a minor update, the only observation we received so far (besides a substantial number
of +1 votes, no abstentions or -1) was that almost all the proposed PMC members do not belong
to other Apache projects; our mentors were asked if they perceived this as a problem, and
we didn't get an answer from them so far.

The observation was from a board member. Three of the project mentors are also board members.

Joe voted +1 after Bertrand's remark.

Regards,
Dave