incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: apache2.conf file for openoffice.org server.
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 15:55:38 GMT

On Oct 25, 2012, at 8:04 AM, jan iversen wrote:

> Thanks for your as usual very informative instructions.
>
> I did that, BUT it does not tell me which kind of SSI the apache server is
> using, there are two different methods:
> 1) using .shtml (which gives a problem with index.shtml)
> 2) setting excute bit on pages containing SSI, this requires XBitHack set
> in httpd.conf (or apache2.conf on ubuntu).

I hope you have looked into the ooo-site/trunk/templates directory where you will see that
the SSIs are not shtml. They are <!-- virtual calls within the wrappers. I use a Mac and
I did not have to anything special to make this SSI work.

I'm not sure exactly how Apache Infra enables this, you should ask on IRC #asfinfra

> that is my problem.
>
> I want to SSI for the top and bottom of each page, so I dont have a copy
> problem when we change e.g. mailling lists.
>
> I am by the way a long way down having a new l10n.openoffice.org ready for
> upload.

I hope you are not making special efforts with your own header and footer separate from what
is already done in the Apache CMS.

BTW - www.openoffice.org/l10n/ is where l10n.openoffice.org will be redirected.

l10n code goes in ooo-site/tunk/content/l10n/

Regards,
Dave