incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: apache2.conf file for openoffice.org server.
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 16:48:52 GMT
Hi,

You may want to review the reference manual for the Apache CMS: http://www.apache.org/dev/cmsref.html

The CMS for OpenOffice is setup to put both html and mdtext content through templates.

For html this involves extracting the head, bodytag and body from the source and then putting
it through the template.

You should explore the directories under ooo-site/trunk/.

lib - has perl modules that do path matching and page building.
templates - has html templates and ssi selections.

For new l10n you may concentrate on either html or mdtext content.

Regards,
Dave