incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Louis Suárez-Potts <lui...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The Impossible Question
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2012 21:38:14 GMT

On 12-10-26, at 17:33 , Jörg Schmidt <joesch@j-m-schmidt.de> wrote:

> Hello,

hI stephan!
I don't mean anything specific. I don't think there is a simple solution—hence my subject
line. I do think that there are multiple imperfect solutions, kind of like language if not
math or code.

But I think that it's worth appreciating that there is a problem for some (not all!) users
and that having an approach that reads the user, however singular, as important, is good for
us. See, I also see it as part of a campaign to differentiate, to characterize AOO as that
set of tools that is best for all users, regardless of background, language, ability.

best
louis