incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Louis Suárez-Potts <lui...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] [PMC] PMC Chair Nominations
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2012 01:08:49 GMT

On 12-10-03, at 17:57 , Andrew Rist <andrew.rist@oracle.com> wrote:

> We have heard from Andrea.  Drew and Louis, do you care to respond?

yes; was waiting for AP.
So, from me:

1. decline in favour of Andrea
2. +1 for Andrea, in anticipation of a vote on this matter.
Should there be need, want, desire, I stand (or at the moment, sit) ready to help as I can.

Ciao,

Louis

> A.
>

> On 10/1/2012 3:51 PM, Andrew Rist wrote:
>> The nominations are in and we have three open nominees (with two nominees declining,
so far).
>> I'll hold the discussions open for 72 hours (more if necessary).  It would also be
good to hear from the nominees, in terms of their thoughts and interest in the position.
 That's your topic - discuss...