incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [WWW] Web development in CMS
Date Sun, 21 Oct 2012 19:48:50 GMT
Alexandro,

Would you be specific about the webapps that are being discussed? What is the purpose?

At least point at the threads involved.

Concrete examples can be discussed while abstract ones are not going to change policies.

Recall that AOO already makes use of several specific webapps - Bugzilla, MediaWiki, Forums,
Pootle, etc. The extensions and template sites are hosted by SourceForge. There is also a
codesnippets site hosted by a third party.

Regards,
Dave