incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Schmidt <joe...@j-m-schmidt.de>
Subject Re: Problems sign in consultants directory
Date Sun, 14 Oct 2012 16:11:19 GMT
> > i think this reference is perhaps not the totally
> appropriate assistance. Please consider two things:
> >
> > - not all speak english well and want to post on mailing-lists
>
> I understand.  We can add translations of that page if you
> think it would help.
>
> But the mailing list post is required as part of the process.  A
> listing in the consultants directory is not a right.  It is not
> guaranteed.  It requires review by the PMC, and the PMC does its work
> openly on the ooo-dev list.  The submittor does not need to subscribe
> to ooo-dev, but they do need to submit there listing here.  So even if
> we find ways to automate this, we would want to ensure that any
> automation sends a copy of the submission to ooo-dev.

OK, but it is necessary that each user writes itself?

In my invitation, I had noted additionally:

Should you have any questions, you can contact me personally at. I shall help you.

In my opinion it should be possible that the people write me and I will send their data to
the mailinglist. *Not* in *all* cases, but in cases where it is necessary. Or is this a problem?

Greetings,
Jörg