incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ApacheCon] BoF session on AOO community
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2012 07:55:50 GMT
On 29/10/2012 Roberto Galoppini wrote:
> A more diverse and sustainable project. For example, until few years
> ago having OOo integrated or at least able to interoperate with SAP
> was a distinct dream, is there any chance we can have the right SAP
> people to attend the AOO BoF, and discuss about this?

This would be quite interesting too. I don't have any contacts, but it
would be good to have SAP people there and, in general, devote a part of
the session to exploring how OpenOffice can interoperate with other
solutions (or what the OpenOffice community can do to allow others to be
able to integrate with OpenOffice more easily), so not only the
community in a strict sense but the ecosystem around it too.

Regards,
   Andrea.