incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Junge <peter.ju...@gmx.org>
Subject Re: [ApacheCon] BoF session on AOO community
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2012 00:35:37 GMT
I will not be in person in Sinsheim, hence we'll need one, better two
moderators for that BoF session. The initial tasks seems quite simple.
It's just saying hello to the attendees, making a short statement what
the session is about, then kicking off the discussion with throwing in
some key issues, e.g. collected from this discussion. After that it's a
moderators job like any other.