incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Herbert Duerr <>
Subject Re: crash with debug build of r1403340
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2012 08:46:47 GMT
Hi Regina,

On 29.10.2012 22:26, Regina Henschel wrote:
> I get an immediately crash, when I try to switch to presentation mode
> (=F5) in Impress. It is a debug build of r1403340 on WinXP. But I'm not
> sure, whether there is something wrong in my build and I need to make a
> new, clean build. It would be nice, if someone can test it. [The
> downloaded r1400866 is OK.]

FWIW our aoo-win7 buildbot tonight produced its weekly clean build of
almost that revision (1403177), which can be downloaded from
It doesn't show the reported problem here.

Our nightly aoo-win7 builds are usually incremental only, so we were a
bit lucky that this close match was the weekly clean build.

View raw message