incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Larry Gusaas <larry.gus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Uninstalling Open Office
Date Sat, 27 Oct 2012 02:56:42 GMT
On 2012-10-26 6:59 PM Dave Whitehouse wrote:
> I wish to uninstall and then re-install Open Office.
> The reason is I am unable to open the Open Office because I have a drop-down box which
tells me I need to 'restore windows of open office' and rfe-reghister or something similar.
> I cannot get rid of this drop-down and cannot open the application.

See this thread on the OpenOffice community forum for the solution to your problem.
http://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=55755

> I am not very happy at the moment and the iMac (I use) has an application called 'Pages'
which is looking pretty good at the moment.

> Please tell me how to uninstall open office. I do not have an 'uninstall' icon anywhere.

The same way you uninstall most programs on a Mac. Delete the app from your Applications folder.

No need to though. Just follow the instructions on the link I posted above.

reply to me personally but just to the list at <ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org> - replies
to my
personal email address will be ignored.

Since you are not subscribed to this list you may not see all the replies to your query. To

subscribe Apache OpenOffice mailing lists go to
http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/mailing-lists.html

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
Website: http://larry-gusaas.com