incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [proposal] Outdated articles in Wiki
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2012 15:18:20 GMT
On 10/25/12 9:19 PM, jan iversen wrote:
> Maybe we could move them to an archive.... ??

I think we can find probably common consensus that we want to delete
pages to clean up this old stuff.

For example nobody needs today the old building guides. Let us focus on
the future and here I think less but correct and up-to-date information
is more.

When I remember correct there exist a template that could be used to
mark a page for deletion.

Simply put {{Delete}} on top of the page

Or we can create our own delete template with further instructions how
to proceed.

Administrator can for this from time to time and can delete stuff. Or we
can try to cleanup such pages via a wiki bot.

Juergen