incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: User list and donations
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 22:40:25 GMT
Karl --

We're not sure what you were trying to do -- maybe send us a document
using the E-mail feature of OpenOffice?

If this is the case, please see what is defined for your E-mail via

Tools -> Options -> Internet -> E-mail

if there is nothing there, then OpenOffice is using your "system
default" e-mail, which may be MS Mail.

Here is some information from Yahoo on how to set up Yahoo Mail as your
system default.

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/settings/settings-10.html

Maybe this will help.

On 10/23/2012 04:37 PM, Karl Glode wrote:
> Hi I have just updated my Apache Home Office.
> I have tried to contact you by clicking the appropiate button but
> Microsoft email site wants to open.....I never use MS email these days, i use Yahoo7.
> How do I make this happen that Y7 opens instead of MS
>
> Karl

MzK

  dealt with a cat."
                                -- Robert Heinlein