incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>
Subject [RELEASE]: new snapshot base don revision r1400866
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2012 15:27:41 GMT
Hi,

a new snapshot build is available for MacOS and Windows. Linux will be
available later.

See
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Development+Snapshot+Builds

I have called it 3.5 snapshot but we haven't really confirmed if our
next release will be a 3.5 or 4.0. That can be discussed and decided
when we have finalized our plans.

The snapshot is build on top of revision r1400866.

I have provided full install set for all supported languages and a
further language pack for en-US + the SDK and src release.

Supported languages are: ar cs da de en-GB en-US es fi fr gd gl hu it ja
km ko nb nl pt-BR ru sk sl zh-CN zh-TW

@Ariel: I have changed columns in the wiki and moved MacOS before Linux,
it makes it easier for me ;-)

Juergen