incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OpenOffice graduation: translations of press release
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2012 07:56:11 GMT
On 22/10/2012 Guy Waterval wrote:
> 2012/10/18 Andrea Pescetti
>> We welcome translations of today's press release about the OpenOffice
>> graduation.
> What about the translations of the press release about the OpenOffice
> graduation?. Are we authorized to diffuse them or not. Somebody has asked
> me to use my french translation, but as I don't know if a validation
> process is ongoing, I asked to wait.

Sorry for the delay, I've uploaded the French translation to
http://www.openoffice.org/fr/news/2012-10-graduation.html
and Rob will then link to it from
https://blogs.apache.org/OOo/entry/openoffice_graduates_from_the_apache

> If we may diffuse, what is the right way?

Links to the above pages will work. But the text can be republished too.
In that case, though, I would insert a link to the original post/page.

Regards,
   Andrea.