incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [WWW]: shared ideas and looking for feedback
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2012 07:00:58 GMT
On 19/10/2012 J├╝rgen Schmidt wrote:
> 1. a clear structure for the English content as well as the translated
> pages.
> .../press/msg_20121019.html
> .../de/press/msg_20121019.html
> .../it/press/msg_20121019.html
> Means we have for all pages a translated version in the related sub
> directory. Same path and same name only the content is translated.

This may work for News and announcements, even if often, in that case,
the English announcement is posted on the ASF blog, so outside the
openoffice.org domain.

For the whole structure, this is easy only for NL sites that we will be
rebuilding from scratch, but for other sites we can start to harmonize
paths at least for announcements.

Regards,
   Andrea.