incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Call for papers: ApacheCon North America, Portland, Feb 2013
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2012 21:10:31 GMT
We are busy talking about other conferences at the moment (both in
Europe: ApacheCon Europe in Sinsheim in two weeks and FOSDEM in Brussels
in February 2013) but especially those who live in the US may be pleased
to know that the website of the next ApacheCon North America is online:
http://na.apachecon.com/

The conference will take place in Portland, Oregon, USA, 26-28 Feb 2013.

The Call for Papers is already open and will stay open until 12 Nov 2012
(extended with respect to what you see on the website). So, especially
those living in the USA, please go and post your talk proposals now!

I expect discussions on this list to focus mostly on ApacheCon Europe in
the next two weeks, but when that is over we still have a few days to
discuss and solicit proposals for Portland 2013.

Regards,
   Andrea.