incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] ML Moderators
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2012 20:51:08 GMT
On 09/09/2012 06:47 PM, Shenfeng Liu wrote:
> Thanks very much for the list, Dave!
> I wonder if it is proper to publish the ML moderator list (at least for
> those public MLs) on a wiki, so that it can be easily maintained and
> updated on time?
>
> - Simon

Simon, and *,

I looked at the following page today:

http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/pmc-faqs.html

and noticed that the moderators listed are out of date. I was actually
going to update this page when I decided maybe the moderator listing
would be better put *with* the mailing lists on the mailing list page:

Maybe leave the section on the responsibilities of the moderators on the
PMC page, but move the actual names.

And...I do wish there was a way to track these down easily. :/
I will look into ezmlm a bit more but I imagine you need some "uber"
capabilities.

Thoughts on this idea?

> [...]
>> danese - Mentor
>> robweir
>> ?
>> ?
>>
>> ooo-dev
>> robweir
>> danese - mentor
>> pj
>> ?
>> ?
>>
>> ooo-general-es
>> arielch
>> juanmarc@gmail.com
>>
>> ooo-general-ja
>> khirano
>> maho
>>
>> ooo-geral-ptbr
>> bino28
>> filhocf
>> lcoluiggi@gmail.com
>>
>> ooo-issues
>> danese - mentor
>> rubys - mentor
>> ?
>> ?
>>
>> ooo-l10n
>> khirano
>> paolopoz
>> robweir
>> yo
>>
>> ooo-marketing
>> bmcs
>> yo
>> jsc
>> jza
>> khirano
>> pj
>> robweir
>> simon@webmink.com
>>
>> ooo-notifications
>> danese - mentor
>> rubys - mentor
>> ?
>> ?
>>
>> ooo-private
>> robweir
>> danese - mentor
>> jsc
>> orcmid
>> ? Louis?
>> ?
>>
>> ooo-progetto-it
>> davide@flossconsulting.it
>> paolopoz
>> pescetti
>>
>> ooo-qa
>> lilyzhao8@gmail.com
>> maho
>> robweir
>>
>> ooo-security
>> malte
>> robweir
>> ?
>> Who is left on this list as subscribers?
>>
>> ooo-users
>> khirano
>> orcmid
>> pj
>> robweir
>> simon@webmink.com
>> ?
>>
>> ooo-users-de
>> mikeadvo
>> rbircher
>>
>> ooo-users-fr
>> ericb2 - resigned from ppmc / committer.
>> vinceooo@laposte.net
>> waterval@sunrise.ch
>> What are we doing with the French list. Anyone know?

MzK

  dealt with a cat."
                                -- Robert Heinlein