incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Extensions website unavailable?
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2012 18:22:36 GMT
On 23/10/2012 Rory O'Farrell wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Oct 2012 18:12:52 +0200 jan iversen wrote:
>> I have no problem with download, but extensions is down seen from spain as
>> well, but extensions have been rather unstable the last couple of days.
> It was OK at 10:30 (GMT+1) today.

I've seen Extensions regularly online in the last few days.

The outage seems to be described in this post:
http://sourceforge.net/blog/various-sourceforge-services-down/
which apparently mentions that the SourceForge infrastructure had
problems this afternoon (European time) and that the web services are
still being worked on.

(I think everybody knows it, but the Extensions site is hosted on
SourceForge).

Regards,
   Andrea.