incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ApacheCon EU] China: Visas to Germany
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2012 07:14:31 GMT
On 23/10/2012 Louis Suárez-Potts wrote:
> On 22 October 2012 22:50, Peter Junge wrote:
>> As well, I'm
>> also following the ApacheCon list and didn't notice the issue there, except
>> Chinese AOO committers asking for invitation letters.
> Okay; thanks. I then really want to press the idea of tele-video/conferencing.

I've asked about teleconferencing options; you will be able to follow
the discussion at

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/www-apachecon-discuss/201210.mbox/browser

and indeed Louis' idea can be a solution if we have a group of speakers
who cannot attend in person. I guess that in that case we will also want
to rearrange the schedule so that it is friendlier to people in the
Chinese timezone, but this is easily done in case.

Regards,
   Andrea.