incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Junge <peter.ju...@gmx.org>
Subject Re: [ApacheCon EU] China: Visas to Germany
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2012 02:50:50 GMT
On 10/23/2012 10:40 AM, Louis Suárez-Potts wrote:
> Sorry for top post but:
> Are there not other Apache EU projects suffering the same effects?

Indeed, I also considered to sending this information to the ApacheCon
list but the only Chinese names I can discover on the schedule
(http://www.apachecon.eu/schedule/) are affiliated with AOO. As well,
I'm also following the ApacheCon list and didn't notice the issue there,
except Chinese AOO committers asking for invitation letters.

Peter