incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <>
Subject Re: [RELEASE]: propose a new developer snapshot based on revision 1400796
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2012 16:09:45 GMT
On 10/22/12 4:50 PM, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
>>> sorry for being not detailed enough. I plan dev snapshot without system
>>> integration for now.
>>> I can live the en-US full install sets  + language packs. But I am open
>>> here and I would provide what helps our volunteers doing testing and
>>> translation best.

we provide snapshot only every 2 weeks or every 4 weeks, maybe we should
provide full install sets. But we can easy change that if it doesn't work.

Would it help if we provide the Linux 64 bit version? I think we have
proper build client in place to build. That would reduce the amount of
data for the upload for you.

>>> What do you think?
>>> Juergen
>>> PS: before you start please wait until I have at least finished one
>>> platform with my latest fix ;-)
> 1400866 seems to be good, on MacOS I package already the install sets
>> is this your with-lang switch?
>> --with-lang="ar cs da de en-GB en-US es fi fr gd gl hu it ja km ko nb nl pl pt-BR
ru sk sl zh-CN zh-TW"
> yes
> Juergen

View raw message