incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RELEASE]: propose a new developer snapshot based on revision 1400796
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2012 16:09:45 GMT
On 10/22/12 4:50 PM, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:

>>> sorry for being not detailed enough. I plan dev snapshot without system
>>> integration for now.
>>>
>>> I can live the en-US full install sets  + language packs. But I am open
>>> here and I would provide what helps our volunteers doing testing and
>>> translation best.

we provide snapshot only every 2 weeks or every 4 weeks, maybe we should
provide full install sets. But we can easy change that if it doesn't work.

Would it help if we provide the Linux 64 bit version? I think we have
proper build client in place to build. That would reduce the amount of
data for the upload for you.

Juergen