incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RELEASE]: propose a new developer snapshot based on revision 1400796
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2012 13:22:33 GMT
> On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 01:57:31PM +0200, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> we still have problems with our public build bots, a problem that we
>> should address immediately. Nevertheless would I like to propose that we
>> start a developer snapshot build based on revision 1400796.
>>
>> I am currently build MacOS and Windows and I hope that the revision will
>> build on both platform without error. And that it will build on Linux as
>> well.
>>
>> I added 5 further languages (gd da pl ko nb) to make them available for
>> our new volunteers to review and check the result of their translations
>> or to simply review what's already there.
>>
>> In case of an error we have to adapt the revision accordingly.
>>
>> @Ariel, are you able to build the Linux version?
>
> Yes, I can.
> Did you plan real Developer Snapshots with no system integration?
> did you plan only en-US full install sets + language packs?

sorry for being not detailed enough. I plan dev snapshot without system
integration for now.

I can live the en-US full install sets  + language packs. But I am open
here and I would provide what helps our volunteers doing testing and
translation best.

What do you think?

Juergen

PS: before you start please wait until I have at least finished one
platform with my latest fix ;-)