incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>
Subject [RELEASE]: propose a new developer snapshot based on revision 1400796
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2012 11:57:31 GMT
Hi,

we still have problems with our public build bots, a problem that we
should address immediately. Nevertheless would I like to propose that we
start a developer snapshot build based on revision 1400796.

I am currently build MacOS and Windows and I hope that the revision will
build on both platform without error. And that it will build on Linux as
well.

I added 5 further languages (gd da pl ko nb) to make them available for
our new volunteers to review and check the result of their translations
or to simply review what's already there.

In case of an error we have to adapt the revision accordingly.

@Ariel, are you able to build the Linux version? In case you are not
able for whatever reason please let us know and we have to find an
alternative. I really hope that we can use build bots in the near future
for providing the snapshot builds.

Regards
Juergen