incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: File: readme.xrm
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2012 11:34:31 GMT
On 10/21/12 2:16 PM, jan iversen wrote:
> There is exactly one file with extension .xrm
>
> main/read_license_oo/docs/readme/readme.xrm
>
> is there a reason (apart from history) for it being in .xrm or could it be
> converted to e.g. .xhp ?
>
> If so we could get rid of one more conversion tool (read: does not need to
> be converted to new code).

I am not sure if xhp would be a good option here. But we can probably
switch to something else. Maybe a common readme file that gets extended
with platform specific portions from other files. When I remember it
correctly the xrm files contains the content for the readme file and
depending on the platform different content is extracted from this file.

Juergen