incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Hagar Delest <hagar.del...@laposte.net>
Subject Re: Another logo needs updating: "Get it here!"
Date Sun, 21 Oct 2012 19:42:46 GMT
Le 21/10/2012 21:18, RGB ES a écrit :
> CC to Hagar, because he proposed the download logo used on the forums:
>
> http://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?p=238128#p238128
>
> See below for more details
[...]
> Hy, Hagar. There is a discussion on the MLs about a new "download button" (without the
incubator part) and the download logo you built for the forums seems a really good starting
point. Do you still have the source file?

Hi Ricardo,

The one on the forum is the source file. I just used the different logos available in the
different areas of the site and assembled them to make the pic.
So there is no SVG version, just that one in .png

Hagar