incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OOoCon videos/material
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2012 22:39:41 GMT
On 19/10/2012 Peter Junge wrote:
> - OOoCon 2009 (Orvieto/Italy) and OOoCon 2010 (Budapest) were hosted at
> http://www.ooocon.org. To my knowledge that site was running on a VM at
> one of Sun's data centers. I recall there was an incompatible update of
> the site between both conference, so the materials might be distributed
> over different database dumps.

Correct (I actually don't know where the server was located, but it
answered both www.ooocon.org and conference.services.openoffice.org or
something like that, as of 2009).

For Orvieto 2009, videos are still available at
http://media.lscube.org/oooconf
(someone download them please!).

Presentations from Orvieto and Budapest should be available as files in
backups of the system Peter mentioned. But I couldn't find it online any
longer the last time I tried, so contacting the people Peter listed is a
good idea, thanks Peter.

Regards,
   Andrea.