incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <...@shanecurcuru.org>
Subject Re: Estimating contributors by looking at wiki accounts?
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2012 16:09:38 GMT
+1 all around.  This sounds like it would be more interesting on the
ooo-marketing@ list, since it's more about telling the story of "who
helps make AOO".  With a project with as many different kinds of end
users as AOO has, accurate stats like these would be good, if you want
to go generate them.  Plus, I like numbers. 8-)

The most useful thing about generating them would be showing exactly how
they're generated, with code (if any), and being very clear - as you
suggest - at what the specific numbers mean.  Openness in the way you
generate the details is key to ensuring people know exactly what you're
measuring.

- Shane

P.S. Is there already a chart of auto-upgrade "downloads" anywhere?
Just curious.