incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Junge <peter.ju...@gmx.org>
Subject Re: OOoCon videos/material
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2012 23:31:25 GMT
I have all the video materials (including raw) of the OOoCon 2008 in
Beijing, unfortunately not the presentations because I naively thought
they were save having copies at Sun servers and OOoDev (OpenOffice.org
Deutschland e.V.). Furthermore, I have all presentations of the OOoCon
2010 in Budapest.

I expect it would make sense to reach out for the following
persons/entities:
- Andrew Rist, I guess there should still be materials in the backups of
the old OOo servers. The complicated part might be finding and
extracting the materials.
- Florian of TDF/FrODev, he was one of the admins of the OOoDev servers.
There might also be some materials there. I'm at least expecting that
the videos of OOoCon 2010 exist in some backups.
- Team OpenOffice.org

I volunteer to contact Florian and Team OOo over the weekend, as to
Andrew I expect he might read this.

Peter