incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] defining roles for management, coordination, work items...
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 21:29:04 GMT
[top posting -- old discussion/business]

I just created a little wiki schematic page based on this discussion at:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Project+Management+Roles

which will make it easy for us to add roles, people to roles, etc.
[The second column, intended for actual names, is blank so far.]

Rob referenced the following page as part of this thread:

http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/ppmc-faqs.html#status

Which probably needs updating or ???? Of course, this is one of the
items that needs to go in the "Graduation checklist" just started today
as well.

MzK

  dealt with a cat."
                                -- Robert Heinlein