incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Douglas Pitonyak <and...@pitonyak.org>
Subject Apache OO General Questions
Date Sat, 13 Oct 2012 22:48:23 GMT

Couple of questions:

(Q) it was stated to me at one time that integrating changes between AOO
and LO would not be overly complicated (bad memory, but maybe it was Tom
Davis referencing the fact that Symphony was kept in sync with OOo). Are
any changes integrated between AOO and LO (in either direction) at this
time? I have been asked this question specifically (as it related to the
code clean-up effort in LO), and I generally say "I don't know, but I
don't think so".

(Q) AOO lists use addresses such as ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org and
ooo-api@incubator.apache.org. Assuming that AOO is taken from incubator
status, will incubator be dropped from the list names and will current
subscribers be ported to the new list?

--
Andrew Pitonyak
Info:  http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php