incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Graduation timeline: A reminder for project members, press and list observers
Date Sat, 13 Oct 2012 19:49:02 GMT
On 13/10/2012 Rob Weir wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 1:28 PM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
>> Rob Weir wrote:
>>> 1) Sending a [VOTE][RESULTS] post to the IPMC list
>>> 2) Sending the proposed resolution to the board list

The 72 hours just expired and I've taken care of both steps. So
everything to be done on our (PPMC) side is done. It's up to the Board
now to accept our resolution in their agenda and to vote on it at their
next meeting.

> So  I do not know whether it is accurate to say that no one but Dave
> is "active in more than just the OO project".

The observation was then clarified to the idea that we could keep more
mentors on board. Anyway, no discussion sparked from it, so it's not
delaying our graduation and it wasn't raised as a formal obstacle to
graduation.

Regards,
   Andrea.