incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Graduation timeline: A reminder for project members, press and list observers
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2012 17:28:57 GMT
Rob Weir wrote:
> Also, there are some administrative steps that we'll need to take care
> of over the weekend, assuming the IPMC vote passes:
> 1) Sending a [VOTE][RESULTS] post to the IPMC list
> 2) Sending the proposed resolution to the board list per these
> instructions:  http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#top-level-board-proposal
> This probably needs to happen on Saturday, shortly after the 72-hour
> PMC vote ends, if we are to get on the Board's agenda for Wednesday.
> I'm assuming Andrea will take care of this, or delegate to someone

Exactly. Actually, both tasks are rather trivial, it will just need
precise timing as others explained. But it won't be a problem for me to
take care of it in about 24 hours.

As a minor update, the only observation we received so far (besides a
substantial number of +1 votes, no abstentions or -1) was that almost
all the proposed PMC members do not belong to other Apache projects; our
mentors were asked if they perceived this as a problem, and we didn't
get an answer from them so far.

Regards,
   Andrea.