incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From imacat <ima...@mail.imacat.idv.tw>
Subject Default Toolbar for Certain Languages
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2012 02:40:42 GMT
    I would like to ask if it is possible for a default toolbar for
certain languages, but not all.  Out local community was asking a
Chinese punctuation toolbar for a long time, which they were used to it
since MS Office 97.  Unlike English punctuation, it is very trouble to
input Chinese full-width punctuation.  This toolbar helped them a lot.
I submit a request, and am amazed how fast words got spread and people
are enthusiastic about getting this done.

http://goo.gl/mod/GTi6

    I know it is easy to do it in with a extension of BASIC macros.   Is
it possible to include it in the OpenOffice installation?  Or maybe
hard-code it?

--
Best regards,
imacat ^_*' <imacat@mail.imacat.idv.tw>